Sunday 1 September 2013

C# Multitouch application: How to rotate a window depending on gesture?

C# Multitouch application: How to rotate a window depending on gesture?

I am playing around with a programm I want to use on a multitouch laptop.
My programm pretty is pretty much a virtual notepad where I store
information and pictures within notes.
When I click on the notes the information is shown within an extra window
(WinForm). And with that window comes my problem:
Since I use the programm on a touch laptop (which I can use as a pad, too)
I want to be able to rotate those windows (in reaction to the rotate
gesture) so I can show others the content without rotating the laptop.
I have seen that in other programms so it should be possible, but I did
not come up with anything working using Google, as most answeres I find
talk about multitouch for Phones or normal Pads, which don't use WinForm
as such...
Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment